Current Jobs - India
Are you a developer at heart? Does code excite you?
Do you relish the challenge of a design problem? Would you like to have career growth in technology without being foisted with management responsibilities? Do you enjoy working in a non-hierarchical workplace. Then SpiderLogic is the place for you!
SpiderLogic is looking for experienced software developers to work at its Pune and Bangalore development labs. The chief requirements are solid object-oriented design skills and implementation experience in platforms like .Net or Java or Mobile. Check out the current openings.
Current OPENINGS - India
- .NET/Java Technical Architect
- .NET/Java Developers
- Mobile Developers
- The ScrumMaster/Business Analyst
We are looking for technology-agnostic, hands-on architects who would aspire to call themselves pragmatic programmers. Essential ingredients:
- 7+ years of experience.
- Competencies in designing and delivering enterprise applications.
- Expertise in application frameworks like MVC, AOP, Hibernate/NHibernate, etc.
- Object modeling and using design patterns.
- Ability to foster developers by providing technical direction and mentoring.
- A drive to be hands-on.
- Loves to code. Likes dabbling with multiple platforms/languages.
- Likes agile practices like TDD, Unit testing, Continuous Integration, etc.
We seek developers who have a passion for code and design. Technically inquisitive individuals with who aspire to remain techies. Essential ingredients:
- 4+ years of experience in software development.
- Sound understanding of OO design and programming in Java/C#.
- Exposure to O-R mapping tools like Hibernate/Nhibernate, ASP.Net MVC, Spring.Net, jQuery
- Should be knowledgeable of practices like refactoring and unit-testing using Junit/NUnit and related tools.
We are looking for developers who really understand the nuances of developing for mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. Essential ingredients:
- A solid understanding of OO design principles
- Awareness of mobile development aspects like usability, REST, JSON, etc.
A highly collaborative ScrumMaster with a strong, practically built-up conviction in the Scrum methodology. Typically SpiderLogic combines business analysis functions into the same role. The ideal candidate has been an active ScrumMaster on a couple of projects and enjoys analyzing business needs, envisaging web/mobile solutions and articulating software requirments. Exceptionally clear verbal and written communication is mandatory.
Please email your resume in confidence to email@example.com